Thursday, September 21, 2017

Peace On Earth

Good morning everyone!  I've got a clean and simple Christmas card using some fun products from The Greeting Farm.  


This sweet little reindeer is from the Dashing set.  I colored the image with copics then diecut it using the coordinating die. I sponged some distress ink onto my cardbase and a diecut snowbank.  I applied black glaze pen to the deer's eyes and nose.  I diecut a snowflake from white glitter cardstock and added a red pearl to the center. 

Copics used:
Deer - E31, E30, E50, R20, E02, E00, E000 (I also used Prismacolor Colored Pencil PC947 on the reindeer) 
Scarf - C5, R46, R24, R22

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Dashing
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Ink, black glaze pen, Lawn Fawn stitched hillside border die, Impression Obsession snowflake die, pearl

2 comments:

  1. Oooh l love your card you could also enter this into our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge blog the theme is Christmas Animals x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card! I think CAS is the hardest style to do but so effective when done well and yours is done very well. Love it.

    ReplyDelete