Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What's The Scoop?

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend and got lots of crafty time ;-)  Today I'm sharing a card I made awhile back but never got around to posting on my blog.


This fun image is from Avery Elle's The Scoop clear stamp set.  There are lots of cute images and sentiments in this set so be sure to stop by and check it out.  I colored the image with copics and used the coordinating Elle-ments dies to cut everything out.  I used a Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen to the ice creams.  I added some Glossy Accents to the truck's headlight and used a black glaze pen on the dog's eye and nose.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Avery Elle - The Scoop
Paper:  Avery Elle - The Every Day Collection; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Avery Elle-ments - The Scoop,  Glossy Accents, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen, Echo Park enamel dots 

1 comment: