Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sunny Studio Stamps Winter Release

Good morning everyone!  I've got some fun cards featuring the Sunny Studio Winter Release stamps.  I was so excited when Mendi, the owner of Sunny Studio Stamps, asked me to be a guest designer using her adorable stamps!


I love making shaker cards and I thought the elements in Gleeful Reindeer set would be perfect for making a Christmas scene shaker card.  I colored the reindeer, trees, and gifts with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used distress inks to watercolor the sky.  I used one of the snowflakes from the stamp set along with embossing powder to make the white snowflakes.  I added some snowy hills to the scene and adhered all the images.  I cut a frame from white cardstock and added acetate and sequins to complete this fun shaker card. 

 

I also used the Gleeful Reindeer stamps and dies to make this card.  I colored the reindeer and tree with copics and then I applied Glossy Accents to the reindeer's nose and hooves.  I added a ribbon and twine to a tag that I cut with the Tag Topper Dies - Traditional.  I added a few sequins to the tag to give it a little sparkle.



I used the Mug Hugs stamps and coordinating dies for this card.  The images in this set are so perfect for making cards and gift tags for all your coffee and hot chocolate loving friends.  I made my background for this card by heat embossing the sentiment and heart using white embossing powder.  I diecut the cup and paper-pieced the kraft band on the cup.  I colored all the hearts with colored pencil and wrapped some baker's twine around the top of the card.  I used foam tape to "pop up" the cup on a circle of vellum.



I also used the Mug Hugs stamps and dies to make this Christmas card in non-traditional colors.  I used distress ink to watercolor the soft background, and then added some designer paper and gold glitter paper to the card base.  I colored the images with copies and adhered them to the card using some foam tape.  I added a few gold sequins to finish my card.
 
Be sure to stop by the Sunny Studio Blog to see all inspiring projects that Mendi and her DT have shared using the Winter Release.  You'll find lots more inspiration for not only the sets I used, but all her other amazing stamps and dies too.  

Thank you, Mendi, for inviting me to do this guest spot!  I had so much fun playing with these adorable products.

Hugs, Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment