Thursday, September 22, 2016

I Will Always Be Here For You

Good morning!  I debated on entering the MFT 2016 Card Design Superstar challenge.  There are so many gorgeous cards that have been submitted but I figured I might as well give it a go.  I'm hoping to maybe slide in one more card before the challenge closes. 




I think this sweet BB Adorable Elephants is one of my favorite MFT sets - I just love these cute elephants!  I colored the elephant and kite with copics and then diecut them using the Die-namics BB Adorable Elephants dies.  I cut a piece of watercolor paper and used distress inks to create the sky.  I used the smallest die from the Die-namics Circle Spinner Channels to create the slider area for the kite.  I used one of the Spin & Slide Discs on the kite - these handy discs make it so easy to create slider cards.  I used the Die-namics Rolling Hills die to cut the white fence from cardstock and to cut the grassy hill from the County Fair Plaid Paper Pack.  Then I added a frame around the little scene using the Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame.  

There's still some time to enter the contest but it ends tonight so you need to act quickly.  You can find all the challenge details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita  

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Adorable Elephants
Paper:  My Favorite Things - County Fair Plaid Paper Pack, Neenah, watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, MFT Die-namics:  BB Adorable Elephants, Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames, Rolling Hills, Circle Spinner Channels, distress inks, black glaze pen, MFT Spin & Slide Disc      

1 comment: