Friday, August 12, 2016

Hello

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made when I was on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design Team.




This sweet image is a digi called Hello.  You can find this digi and lots more adorable digis over in the A Random Fan etsy shop.  I colored this cutie with copics and then diecut the image and designer paper with the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner I diecut with the Banner Die, also from Your Next Stamp.  Lastly, I finished my card by adding a few sequins.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  A Random Fan - Hello
Paper:  Authentique; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies and Banner Dies, sequins  

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow is this adorable!!! And of course you have colored it up perfectly!! What a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete