Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Party Owl Night Long

Good morning friends!  I have a fun birthday card to share today.




This cute owl is from Pink and Main's What A Hoot stamp set - don't you just love that sentiment?  I colored the image with copics and then added some white polka-dots to the gift box.  Then I used the coordinating die to cut out the owl.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp to cut the designer paper and I used the Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX to cut the white cardstock.  I applied Glossy Accents to the owl's beak used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the ribbon and bow.  I finished my card with a few enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!


Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Pink and Main - What A Hoot
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Hip Hip Hooray
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main What a Hoot Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Stitched Circle Dies, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, white gel pen, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Birthday Boy

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I need this sentiment for my 11 year old, she is a total night owl!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete