Thursday, May 19, 2016

I'm Glad We're Friends

Happy Thursday!  I've got a sweet little bunny card to share with you today.




This little cutie is from My Favorite Thing's new Snuggle Bunnies stamp set.  Lots of cute bunnies and bears with great sentiments included too!  I love this stamp set and I've already made several cards with it that I'll be sharing on my blog in the near future.  I decided I would play along with the MFT Color Challenge 45 - I love the bright colors in this challenge!  I colored this little snuggle bunny with copics and used a black glaze pen on his (her?) nose.  I cut the bunny out using the Die-namics Snuggle Bunnies die and adhered it to some circles that I cut with the Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX dies.  I cut the pattern paper with the Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX die.  I added a few bright enamel dots to finish my card.

Copics used:
Bunny - W3, W1, W0, R30
Bunny ears - E00, E000, E0000
Shirt - RV66, RV55, RV63, YG25, YG03, YG01

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
MFT Color Challenge 45

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Snuggle Bunnies
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Die-namics Snuggle Bunnies, MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX, MFT Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX, enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Your cards make me smile! you're amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying from cuteness here!!! I can't wait until I get some time to play with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete