Monday, April 18, 2016

The Challenge #69 - Inspiration

Good morning, I hope you had an enjoyable weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.




Our challenge this week is an inspiration challenge and we have a beautiful picture to inspire you.  I used this sweet Pure Innocence I Heart You image on my card today.  I stamped her on some Neenah cardstock and colored her with copics.  I used the Die-namics PI I Heart You to cut out the little girl and used foam dots to adhere her to the orange oval I cut using the Die-namics Pierced Oval STAX.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp to cut my gingham paper.  The sentiment was stamped on a banner that I cut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX.  I  used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the heart on the book and the little heart in her hair.  I also added a few sequins for some sparkle.  
   


Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT.  I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence I Heart You
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Fruit Stand; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT PI I Heart You Die-namic, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namic, Pierced Oval STAX Die-namic, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, sequins

13 comments:

  1. You nailed the challenge!! She is soooo cute! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper and you coloured her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally LOVE how you used a rainbow of color in an unexpected way, with the heart being the perfect thing to tie it back to the inspiration photo!! Way to think outside the box, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Anita, I love the fun bright papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card and those amazing colors just POP! Your coloring looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet....love your sweet little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just adorable, Anita, and as always, your coloring is fabulous! Love that gingham paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too sweet! Love how you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable as always, Anita! Love the gingham paper and your coloring makes me smile! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, and more CUTE, Anita! That gingham paper couldn't possibly be any more perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take, Anita! Bright and cheery and colorful!

    ReplyDelete