Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SugarPea Designs - Wishing You a Rainbow of Happiness

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog.




This card was so quick and easy!  I simply took a sheet of the gorgeous patterned paper from the Whatever The Weather Patterned Paper Collection and adhered it to a white cardbase.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the Whatever The Weather clear stamp set, added a few sparkly sequins from the Sparkly Shaker Selections and ... my card was done!  You can't get much easier than that, right? 

 


Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for more inspiration from the DT.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Whatever The Weather
Paper:  SugarPea Designs - Whatever The Weather Patterned Paper Collection
Other:  SugarPea Designs - Sparkly Shaker Selections - Sea Spray

2 comments:

  1. Way to let that fabulous paper do the hard work! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Anita.I love the bright rainbow :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete