Tuesday, April 26, 2016

SugarPea Designs - Hello, Sunshine

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog.



I used the sweet Hello, Sunshine stamp set today.  I just adore this image - that little girl is so stinkin' cute!  I colored the image with copics and matched her up with some fun pattern paper.  I cut the sentiment with the SugarCuts - Stitched Flags and the clouds were cut using the SugarCuts - Whatever the Weather dies.



 
Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for more inspiration from the DT.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Hello, Sunshine
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SugarCuts - Stitched Flags, SugarCuts - Whatever The Weather

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie pie!!! Totes adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...so...sweet! What a precious image and your coloring just brings her to life. This is simply a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete