Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Your Next Stamp - March DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp March DT Dare!  Yesterday was International Women's Day so our dare this month was to create a project around that theme.


I started my card but cutting a piece of watercolor paper using the Stitched Rectangle Die.  I added some distress inks and water to create the background.  Then I used the Hey Chickie! stamp set to stamp a few chicks.  I colored them with copics and cut them out with the coordinating die set.  I stamped the "Friend" letters with the Cute Alpha Squares and cut them out using the Cute Alpha Squares Die Set.  I used the Fishtail Flag Banner Die to cut the cute banner and then I also used distress inks to add color to the banner.   Lastly, I added some sparkly gumdrops to my card.






Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

6 comments:

  1. These little fellas are too cute!! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Anita.I love the bunting and fab sweet chicks :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely is your card and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete