Tuesday, March 15, 2016

SugarPea Designs - Have A Super Birthday

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog.





I used this little fella from the My Hero stamp set.  Isn't he a cutie?  And of course there are great sentiments in this set too.  I stamped him on a panel of Neenah cardstock that I cut using the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  I colored him with copics and used a black gel pen on his shirt buttons.  I added some Glossy Accents to his eyeglasses - looks so cute IRL.  I cut the little circle using the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles die and the sentiment tag was cut using the SugarCuts - Stitched Flags die.  I added a button and some twine to finish my card.





Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for even more inspiration from the DT.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Clear It Out Challenge  -  Anything Goes/Older Paper
Lemon Shortbread Challenge 11  -  Anything Goes
 
Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - My Hero
Paper:  Echo Park - All About A Boy; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SugarCuts -Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles, SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles, SugarCuts - Stitched Flags, button, twine, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this!!! Great boy card, and great papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun little guy. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, this is just TOOOO CUTE! I love this little guy! He is so sporty in his super hero t shirt and glasses! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita, Oh wow your card is gorgeous and l love the zigzag pattern around the edges it's so effective x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, how adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete