Tuesday, February 9, 2016

You're One Of My Favorite Peeps

Good morning!  I know it may seem a little early to be sharing Easter cards but Easter comes early this year (March 27) so it will be here before we know it, right? 



My favorite local store, The Paper Cottage, recently started carrying stamps by Pink and Main.  If you're not familiar with this company be sure to stop by and check them out.  They've got some really cute stamp sets!  I used the Easter Peeps stamp set for my card today.  I colored everything with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I added some Glossy Accents to the chickie's beak and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to the butterfly and eggs.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle and Scallop Edge dies from Your Next Stamp and added a few sparkly sequins.

If you are local, you can find all the supplies for this card at The Paper Cottage.  The challenge this month over on the Pink and Main Blog is a love theme so I'm entering my card in their challenge.  I might be stretching it a bit but I think "a favorite peep" would fit the love theme, right?   

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Pink and Main Challenge #6  -  Love Theme

Stamp:  Pink and Main - Easter Peeps
Paper:  Taylored Expressions - For Peep's Sake; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main Easter Peeps Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle and Scallop Edge Dies, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights sequins

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he's adorable!!! What a great card for Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - fantastic Easter card Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Your coloring is just so pretty!!
    Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, Pink & Main Stamps DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! So cute! Thanks for joining us for this month’s challenge at Pink & Main Challenges.
    Stacey, DT Member
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Pink & Main, DT Member

    ReplyDelete