Monday, February 22, 2016

Your Next Stamp - February Feature Day

Good morning!  Today is Feature Day over on the Your Next Stamp Blog, which means that the team is sharing new samples featuring the YNS stamps and dies.  Our theme this month is a "coffee, tea - you and me".


I decided to use the sweet Sprinkles - Coffee and Tea clear stamp set for my card.  I'm a big fan of the Sprinkles bunny character and I hadn't used this set in a while so I decided to give it some inky love!  I colored the image with copics and then cut it out using the coordinating die.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut the dotted paper added a few pretty sparkly gumdrops to my card.   
 


Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  If you leave a comment on the YNS Blog you may be the lucky winner of a stamp set of your choice!

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles-Coffee and Tea
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugar Shoppe; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, YNS Sparkly Gumdrops

2 comments:

  1. So, so sweet, Anita! The pink paper and the bunny brought me a smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete