Sunday, January 24, 2016

Your Next Stamp - January Feature Day

Good morning!  Today is Feature Day over on the Your Next Stamp Blog, which means that the team is sharing some new samples featuring the YNS stamps and dies.  Our theme this month is a "with love" and with Valentine's Day just around the corner it's a perfect theme, right? 




I pulled out my adorable Love and Smiles clear stamp set for my card.  I love the sweet images in this set.  They're perfect for Valentine cards, love cards or just a card to let someone know you care!  I colored the puppy with copics and then cut him out using the Love and Smiles Die Set.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut some white cardstock and then I used the Heart Ink Splatter stamp with some pink ink to apply hearts to the background.  The sentiment is from the Puppy Love clear stamp set.  Then I added a few pretty Cupid Gumdrops to my card. 
 
Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  If you leave a comment on the YNS Blog you may be the lucky winner of a stamp set of your choice!








 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Love and Smiles and Puppy Love
Paper:  BoBunny - Head Over Heels; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Dies, Glossy Accents, WOW Embossing Powder, YNS Cupid Gumdrops

1 comment:

  1. OMG, he is adorable!!!! I love how you did the sentiment too!!!

    ReplyDelete