Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SugarPea Designs - Special Delivery

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an inspiration post on the SugarPea Designs Blog



I used the sweet penguin from the Happy Mail clear stamp set.  A perfect image for a cute Valentine card, right?  I colored the penguin with copics, fussy cut the image and then added some Glossy Accents to the beak and feet.  For some reason I always think of doilies when I'm making Valentine cards so I placed one behind the penguin.  The sentiment tag was cut using the new SugarCuts - Stitched Flags die and then I added a few enamel dots. 



Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for even more inspiration from the DT.  
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Happy Mail
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glossy Accents, doily, enamel dots

6 comments:

  1. I love that, it's just adorable. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper behind him!!! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and cute Anita, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and oh so sweet! I just love penguins and this little one is the cutest. I have to agree with you it's not a Valentine without a doily. I think it comes from all those cards we made at school to put into the hand crafted mail boxes for our classmates. I think I'm dating myself quite a bit lol. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love your penguin's rosy cheeks and the bold striped paper you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete