Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Greeting Farm - You Brighten My Day

Good morning!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Greeting Farm Blog.



I used the sweet Snuddle Anya for my card today.  Isn't she adorable?  Lucky girl ... she gets to lay around in her jammies with a nice cup of hot cocoa and read her book.  Sounds like a great plan to me ;-)  I colored her with copics and paired her with some bright Doodlebug Design papers.  Then I simply added a few enamel dots for embellishments.   

Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Clothes - BG09, BG05, BG01, RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52
Slippers - C1, E00, E000
Mug - YR07, YR04, YR02

There are lots of other fabulous stamps over in the Greeting Farm shop.  You can find the stamps here and the digis here.  And don't forget about our August Farm Fresh Challenge.  You have until August 31st to enter and the lucky winner receives a $50 gift certificate to the TGF Store.  You can find all the challenge details here.  

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Snuddle Anya
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Take Note; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die set, enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. Anita amo sus tarjetas me tienen encantada de verdad son una hermosura!!!!
    Le confieo que me he paseado por todo para ver todas las hermosuras que realiza!!!
    Felicitaciones es usted una gran artista...
    Un fuerte abrazo desde Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dor-a-ble!! I just bought her, and now I just need to find a minute to color her!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete