Monday, July 13, 2015

The Greeting Farm - Preview Day 3


Good morning and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm's previews of the new July release!  If you have some birthdays or other special occasions to celebrate, then the stamp we're sharing today is perfect!



These sweeties are from the Make A Wish clear stamp set.  Yummy, right?  I decided to pull out the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color these images.  I love the bright colors you get with these markers.  After I finished coloring the frosting I wasn't crazy about the green but hey ... I'm sure it "tastes" as good as the other colors ;-)  I cut out all the pieces with the Make A Wish die set (I love that TGF is now offering dies with their images)!  I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the frosting and used Glossy Accents on the strawberries and cherries.  
 
Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the other designers are sharing today!  Our big Blog Hop for RELEASE DAY is this Wednesday, July 15 so be sure to mark your calendars cause you don't want to miss it!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy your day!


Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Make A Wish
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugar Shoppe; Strathmore 140 lb watercolor paper
Other:  TGF Make A Wish Die Set, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, doily, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents, WOW White embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! (honestly though, I need another cupcake stamp like I need a hole in my head!! lol!) Love the look of the doily behind them!!

    ReplyDelete