Monday, June 15, 2015

The Challenge #39 - You're Tea-rific!

Happy Monday everyone!  We have a new challenge today over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Our challenge this week is an inspiration challenge and I know you're going to love it!


 


Isn't this inspiration picture just gorgeous?  I used this adorable bunny from Your Next Stamp's Sprinkles - Coffee and Tea clear stamp set.  I love this stamp set - it has the cutest bunnies and perfect sentiments to go along with the images!  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and then cut it out using the Sprinkles - Coffee and Tea Die Set.  I cut the dp paper (don't those cakes look yummy?) with the Stitched Rectangle Die Set.  I used the Circles Die Set and the Stitching Marks Die Set - Circles for the white circle behind the bunny.  

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the gorgeous projects by the rest of the DT!  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along with us!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles-Coffee and Tea
Paper:  Melissa Frances - The Sweet Life; Neenah
Other:  Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Gamsol, YNS Sprinkles-Coffee and Tea Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangles Dies, YNS Circles Dies, YNS Stitching Marks Dies-Circles; Spellbinders Lacy Circles Dies

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Anita, I love the cute image & the yummy papers :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww so cute! Beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing me with cuteness!!! Just love this image, and that paper is perfect!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sooooo very Adorable!!! Love the papers you used on here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! I just love the bunny peeking out of the cup. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita....this is just too darn cute. Love your sweet bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drool over your cards all the time Anita! You are so amazingly talented :) LOVE THIS cutie!

    ReplyDelete