Monday, June 1, 2015

The Challenge #37 - Sending Smiles

( ** Please scroll down to see my Greeting Farm Challenge post **)


Happy Monday everyone!  Wow, can you believe it's June already?  We have a new challenge today over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Our challenge this week is a sketch!




I love this sketch that Lesley created!  Sometimes I really struggle with layouts for my cards so I love playing along with sketches.  I used a cute little skunk from the Woodland Cuties clear stamp set from Your Next Stamp.  I colored this little stinker with copics and then used the coordinating Woodland Cuties Die Set to cut him out.  There are lots of really cute critter images in this set along with some fabulous sentiments for most any occasion. 



Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the gorgeous projects by the rest of the DT!  I hope you find some time this week to play along with us!


 

 Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Woodland Cuties
Paper:  Carta Bella - A Perfect Autumn; Cougar; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Woodland Cuties Die Set, Nestabilities
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Could that little skunk be any cuter!?! I love this card! It made me smile! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. And, you have managed to make a skunk look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest skunk ever! What an absolutely darling card, Anita!

    ReplyDelete