Friday, May 1, 2015

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - May Flowers

( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )
 
  


Happy Friday!  We've got a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over on the TGF Blog today and the theme is "May Flowers".  With all the rain we've had in my area, there should be plenty of flowers popping up soon, that's for sure!


 
I used Anya Blooms on my card today.  The sweet sentiment I used also comes with the stamp set.  I colored her with copics and added some ribbon.  I also used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the flower petals for a bit of sparkle.    

Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E35, E33, YR23, Y211
Pink - R85, R83, R81
Blue - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Flowers - C3, C1, G46, G43, Y38, Y18, Y13

 
Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today for our "May Flowers" challenge.  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along in our challenge.  The random winner receives a $25 Gift Certificate to the TGF Store!!!  Although our challenges are usually weekly, we've decided to extend this challenge to two weeks because we'll be sharing a special release next week!  

There are only a few simple rules to play along in the challenge:

- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image
- Entries must be uploaded to the TGF Blog no later than May 14 at noon CST
- The fabulous prize:  A $25 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!  (If you're the lucky random winner you'll have 2 weeks to claim your prize)
 
Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Anya Blooms
Paper:  Simple Stories - DIY Boutique; Neenah
Other:  Copics, seam binding, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, MFT Stitched Circle Stax, Nestabilities

 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is just so cute Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!!! And your coloring is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! ! I colored her up today for my post too! Lol! Love the dark patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete