Friday, April 17, 2015

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - Pick 3!

( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )





Happy Friday to everyone!  Are you ready for a fun new challenge?  Today we have a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge on the TGF Blog and the theme is "Pick 3" ... that is, pick 3 or more different embellishments.  Easy peasy, right?




I used this sweet little Dressy Ebony - digi on my card today.  Isn't she a cutie pie?  I colored her with copics and then fussy cut her.  I'm counting my embellies as the doily, ribbon, charm, and a few enamel dots. 

Copics used:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E35, E33, YR23, Y21
Pink - R85, R83, R81, V000
Green - YG23, YG03, YG01
Yellow - Y38, Y18, Y02, Y00
 
Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today for our "Pick 3" challenge.  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along in our challenge.  The random winner receives a $25 Gift Certificate to the TGF Store!!!   

There are only a few simple rules to play along in the challenge:

- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image
- Entries must be uploaded to the TGF Blog no later than April 23, at noon CST
- The fabulous prize:  A $25 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!  (If you're the lucky random winner you'll have 2 weeks to claim your prize)
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Dressy Ebony digi; Your Next Stamp - sentiment
Paper:  BoBunny; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangles Dies, doily, ribbon, charm, enamel dots, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

3 comments:

  1. Wow love these colours and card design Anita, HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So flippin' cute!! I can't remember the last time I colored her! Love pink and green together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is very pretty!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete