Friday, February 20, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.


I used the cute and fun Silly Monsters clear stamp set.  I think this was one of my very first YNS stamps and it's still one of my favorites!  I colored these adorable monsters with copics and then used the Stitched Line Die to emboss the stitching lines.  Next I used the Circles Dies to cut all the circles for my card.  And of course that perfect sentiment is included in the stamp set. 



To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT! 

 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please stop back later today as I have a couple more new cards I'll be posting.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Silly Monsters
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Line Die, YNS Circles Dies

3 comments:

  1. Adorable coloring Anita, love those guys. Love your circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute anita.i love the fun monsters and fab colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used this sketch, this is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete