Monday, April 28, 2014

Smile

Good morning all!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We had some very nice weather and I was finally able to get outside and enjoy some sunshine - yay!  Today I have a card using a new April release digi from By LORi Designs.



This sweet little girl is Puddle Jumper Melody and I just love her pigtails and the cute outfit she's wearing.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils of course.  I always have so much fun coloring Lori's digis ... they are so quick and easy to color!  The sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiments II collection.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Melody and Everyday Sentiments II
Paper:  Fancy Pants - Park Bench; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, MS border punch, pearls
 

2 comments: