Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snow Much Fun

Hello everyone!  We have a new inspiration post to share with you over on the By LORi Designs Blog.


I used this sweet Snowman on today's card and colored him with copics.  He's one of my favorite snowman images.  He's so quick and easy to color so I printed out several images, colored them, and used different layouts for each of them.  I had a few more cards to add to my stash in no time!  I decided to make this one a birthday card that I can use this winter.  I did add some Glossy Accents to his nose and Glamour Dust for sparkly snow.  Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Craftitude Challenge 54  -  Button Up
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 297  -  Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge 117  -  Snow Fun
Eureka Stamps Challenge 168  -  Button It Up
Word Play Saturday November Challenge  -  Snowman

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Snowman; CC Designs - Freezin' Season
Paper:  Carta Bella - Christmas Day; Kraft
Other:  Copics, Nestabilities, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, buttons, hemp cording

13 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute snowman, I can see why you like him.
    Great card
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Anita! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. :) Love the image, and the ornament pattern looks great!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love your cute card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, i like the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us this week.

    Hermien
    papermakeupstamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card. I love the background paper too. well Done! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftitude Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, I can certainly see why this cute image is one of your favorite Snowman images! Adorable!!! And even made more adorable by your coloring skills!! Great paper too! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week! Merry Christmas!!!!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing creation! Loving the snowman, the twine is a perfect fit, and beautiful papers!Thanks so much for playing along in my "snowman" word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous anita.fab papers and i love your snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is adorable. I love the vibrant colouring and the sparkles. The layout of your card is delightful and the papers are gorgeous. The button and twine detail is a lovely element. Thanks for joining our Button Up/Anything Goes challenge this fortnight at Craftitude. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute idea for a bday card!!
    I love snowmen & penguin images, too!! Cute & fun to color!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete