Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You Put A Song In My Heart

Happy Wednesday to all of you.  We've made it halfway to the weekend - yay!  Now that the holidays are approaching time seems to be flying by.  Does it seem that way for you too?  Today we're sharing some new projects over on the All That Scraps Blog.


I used one of the birdhouses from the fabulous CC Designs Sugarplums Birdie Day stamp set, and colored it with my copics and colored pencils.  The sweet sentiment comes with the stamp set.  I used the CC Designs Cutters Music Border Die to add the strip of musical notes.  Some twine and a button finished my card.  My papers are by Doodlebug Designs - fun designs in this collection.  Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see what the rest of the DT has created.  I know you'll find lots of inspiration there!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  CC Designs - Sugarplums Birdie Day
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - North Pole; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, CC Cutters Music Border Die, twine, button

10 comments:

  1. Anita this is fabulous I love the little birdhouse and the colours and layout are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita,
    this card is so cute and sweet. Love it.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Anita. love the colours. And yes I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a "thing" for birdhouses. They're all over my house. I could do a lot of damage with this stamp! Great coloring of the house, it looks so stinkin' real!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper and you did a great job coloring the house.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fabulous card and a great image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anita, that is a lovely card - the sentiment is so sweet and your colouring, as always, perfect.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Anita, love that shade of red and how cute to use the musical note die under it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love this birdhouse image. Although it is not a traditional Christmas image, it looks beautiful with the holiday papers you used.

    ReplyDelete