Friday, May 20, 2011

Meljen's Designs Challenge

Happy Friday!  Wow, I was beginning to think the weekend would never get here.  This has been a really long week for me and I am soooo ready for some R & R this weekend.  Anyhow, Meljen's Designs has a new challenge so I have a card to share with you today.



I used Stitched Swirls Heart on my card.  I can think of so many uses for this pretty image.  In addition to Memorial Day and Independence Day, I thought this image would be great for a card to a soldier.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and added StarDust stickles to the yellow star.  The border punch is by Fiskars and the ribbon and button are from my stash.  Be sure to stop by the Meljen's Designs Challenges and Inspiration Blog to see what the amazing DT have created this week. 



Here's the latest Meljen's Designs release.  You can find these and tons of other wonderful images over at Whimsy Stamps.  I hope you can play along in our challenge this week. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Digital Stamp:  Meljen's Designs  -  Stitched Swirls Heart
Paper:  Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, StarDust stickles, Fiskars punch, ribbon, button, floss, Nestabilities

12 comments:

  1. Anita - Love this card! Sorry I haven't been by lately!! I just have to say that your creations are fabulous...off to leave some more love!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love the patriotic colours .. fabulous image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the colours you have used and the image is cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Patriotic Anita! Love the ribbon on the side and the star button you used. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous, Anita!! Your patriotic card is right on target. Love all that red, white, and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful patriotic card! i love the striped ribbon and the star button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image, perfect for so many cards and occasions! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE the way you gathered the ribbon and cinched it with the button!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Anita! I really love the way you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete